Nov 6, 2009

CoverCast #5: WAVE



Download: ♪ CoverCast #5: WAVE



It's been a while since my last CoverCast, but I finally put something together this week. Partly inspired by the new Shafiq Husayn album, this is a selection of future soul/funk tracks. I hope you enjoy! Click the cover or link to download.

1. Sonar Kollektiv Orchester - Ain't No Dream
2. Electric Wire Hustle - Perception
3. Ta'Raach - Catch My Breath (World) (Featuring J Mitchell)
4. Shafiq Husayn - Dust & Kisses (Featuring Noni Limar)
5. Eric Lau - I Don't Do It To (Featuring Tawiah)
6. Dwele - Workin' On It
7. Platinum Pied Pipers - Pigeon Hole
8. The Sa-Ra Creative Partners - Can I Get You Hi
9. Dam-Funk - (My Funk Goes) On & On
10. Muhsinah - NetKnot
11. The Foreign Exchange - Take Off The Blues (Featuring Darien Brockington)
12. Robert Glasper - Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment