Nov 18, 2009

THEODORE3.COM Rebuilt



I've built quite a few versions of this site other the years. Over the past few days I decided to make a major overhaul of the site from the ground up, making use of Gallerific while still building off of my previous design. I've tested the site and it should work in most browsers. The only one I've had trouble with is an old version of Safari on my laptop. Advantages to this design are the ability to link to individual images, better loading times and keyboard navigation, among other things.

I thought this would be a good time to take a look at the ridiculous number of designs I've done for my online portfolio. Unfortunately I didn't take screenshots of some older versions, including from high school and middle school. Yes, I've had this space for a long, long time...










UPDATE

I found an image of my website from 2003. It's very blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment